St. Louis Car Accident Injury Attorney
According to statistics released by the Missouri Department of Transportation (MODOT), in any typical year, more than 55,000 motor vehicle accidents of all types and severity occur on Missouri roads and federal interstate highways, resulting in more than 30,000 injuries and deaths. Many of the accidents are the result of negligence on the part of other drivers on the road, including drunk drivers and distracted drivers.
Free Consultation · No Fees Unless You Recover Compensation · State and Nationwide
If you were injured in a motor vehicle accident of any kind while using a Missouri road as a driver, passenger, biker or pedestrian, you are entitled to seek full and fair money damages from the insurance company responsible for insuring the negligent party. In the event the other driver was an uninsured or underinsured motorist (UIM), you are also entitled to seek compensation from your own UIM policy. Talk to an experienced Missouri motor vehicle accident attorney at Bley & Evans, LC, in Columbia. We have decades of experience fighting to protect the rights of individuals who have suffered injury, or lost a loved one, in an accident caused by a negligent driver or entity in Missouri.
We have a proud history of significant insurance settlements and jury verdicts in a full range of motor vehicle accident and wrongful death claims, including:
- Distracted driver claims
- DUI driver accidents
- Distracted driver accidents, texting while driving
- Speeding, reckless driver accidents
- Rear-end collisions, whiplash accidents
- Multi-car accidents
- Injuries resulting from auto defects, such as fuel system, brakes, steering, tire defects
- Safety restraint failure, defective airbag and seatbelt
Missouri Truck accident claims
- Truck driver fatigue, asleep at the wheel
- Semi-tractor trailer overload
- Improper truck maintenance
- Fraudulent truck driver log book, other FMCSA violations
- Untrained or unlicensed truck driver
- Truck jackknife and trailer decoupling accidents
- Delivery van, UPS van, commercial vehicle accidents
All other motor vehicle accidents, including:
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bus and public transportation accidents
- Taxi cab accidents
- Pedestrian injuries, crosswalk, sidewalk and intersection accidents
- Parking lot and parking ramp accidents
- Bicycle accidents, injuries to children
- RV and utility trailer accidents
- ATV accidents
A Board Certified Trial Advocate on Your Side · AV Rated* · Super Lawyer Designation
From our offices in Columbia, we represent clients in communities throughout Missouri and the United States. Contact our office today to discuss your personal injury claim with an experienced Columbia motor vehicle accident lawyer. Wherever you are, you can reach us toll free at 866-252-0901 or by e-mail. We are available for a free consultation during regular business hours and by appointment evenings and weekends. We handle every case on a contingency basis, which means you don't pay any attorney's fees unless we recover compensation for you.
*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories: legal ability and general ethical standards.